Is sitting 8 plus hours a day at work causing you back pain?
We recommend you spend 60 seconds on this breathing exercise that relaxes the body and reduces the feeling of pressure in the lumbar area.
Breathing exercises that relieve pain in 60 seconds
- Sit down and take a comfortable position. Close your eyes and try to relax.
- Put the tip of your tongue against the upper teeth.
- Inhale slowly through your nose for 4 seconds. Hold your breath and count to 7, exhale slowly through your mouth counting to 8, producing a low sound of relief.
- Repeat the procedure three more times.
Exercises before sleeping with duration of 60 seconds
Every evening before falling asleep, while you are lying in the bed, make a brief stretching of 60 seconds.
- Lie on your stomach and support on your forearms.
- Lift the upper part of your body up so that you can support on your elbows, lift your head and stay in this position for 8 seconds. After that go back to the initial position. Repeat the exercise twice.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees, at the same time put your hands along your body. Lift you pelvis in flat position and stay in this position for 8 seconds. Then go back again in the former position.
- Stay lying on your back, bend your knees, embrace them with your hands and pull toward your chest. Stay in this position for eight seconds then go back to the former position. Repeat the exercise twice.